Essence & Beauty Co. uses blends of renewably sourced beeswax, coconut, soy, and palm waxes. We also use patented wooden wicks that are eco-friendly, clean-burning, made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted and made by Wooden Wick Co.
Our candle vessels are reusable and recommended to be recycled.
- Please allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to prevent "tunneling".
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before you relight your candle to keep the wax clean and burning nicely. If your candle flame grows to over 1 inch high or the candle begins to smoke, then carefully extinguish the candle, allow the wick and wax to cool, and trim the wick to 1/4 inch. Remove and discard all wick trimmings before relighting the candle.
- For optimum results, place the candle on a flat surface before lighting and never move or handle a burning candle with hot wax. Allow candle to melt properly and evenly across the glass before extinguishing.
- Always burn candle within sight and away from drafts and things that can catch fire. Keep away from children and pets.
- Stop burning when 1/2" of unmelted wax remains.
All warning labels are available for you at the bottom of all candles. Please read the label carefully before using.
Take a pause. Relax. Enjoy. Love Yourself!
Photo By: Nicole De Khors